welcome 200 STITCH PATTERNS FOR BABY BLANKETS !
Real free baby stuff. New born baby alive. Galt toys and galt baby
Real Free Baby Stuff
- From prams, pushchairs and buggies to travel cots, baby changing bags, high chairs and baby bouncers:
- real number: any rational or irrational number
- being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; "real objects"; "real people; not ghosts"; "a film based on real life"; "a real illness"; "real humility"; "Life is real! Life is earnest!"- Longfellow
- very: used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "I'm real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn"
- Actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed
- Relating to something as it is, not merely as it may be described or distinguished
- Used to emphasize the significance or seriousness of a situation or circumstance
- Without cost or payment
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- With the sheets eased
Melissa & Doug Giraffe Plush
This lifelike and cuddly plush Giraffe almost comes to life. It is just under 5' tall. Soft, premium quality and great for play, nursery decor, a preschool, library or just for display. Measures 27" x 14" x 59.5".
The majestic Giant Giraffe from Melissa & Doug transforms your child's nursery or bedroom into an African savanna. This king-sized addition is sure to bring a smile to your young one's face with its plush fur coat and spots patterned closely after the real thing. This toy's cuddly appearance will have kids aged three years and up running to hug it in no time. And because of its sturdy construction, the Giant Giraffe can take all the love your child has to give.
Ages: 3 years and up
What We Think
Ease of assembly:
The Good: Realistic, sturdy design with huggable features
The Challenging: Children may be tempted to climb on toy
In a Nutshell: Life-like, adorable toy children will enjoy and parents will proudly display
This giant giraffe will be your child's new safari partner.
Features plush fur and a sweet, friendy face.
A Friendly, Towering Giant
Melissa & Doug's Giant Giraffe gives youngsters their very own cuddly safari friend. Standing nearly 5 feet tall, the Giant Giraffe is likely to be the tallest toy in the house--and it will surely have the tallest order for hugs.
The giraffe has a friendly face and long, life-like eyelashes that will capture your child's affection. It also has graceful, sturdy legs and a long neck that make it ideal for hugs or posing in imaginary games.
Lifelike Toy is Soft and Plush
Covered in plush fur from head to toe, the Giant Giraffe will have your child seeking a warm embrace at every opportunity. The soft fur is spotted with tan, brown, and orange coloring to mimic a real giraffe's coat. Your child will enjoy brushing the Giant Giraffe's mane and ruffling its adorable little ears. This charming toy will even have parents giving its head a pat as they walk by.
Sturdy Design for Huggable Play
To withstand all your child's love and affection, the Giant Giraffe has sturdy wire-framed legs. This toy likes to stand and be hugged more than climbed and ridden. It is so delightfully charming that it may be accidentally knocked down from over-energetic squeezes and hugs. Nevertheless, parents can rest assured the Giant Giraffe's soft body and framing make it tough enough to withstand the hazards of their child's wild imagination.
About Melissa & Doug
Started in the garage at Doug's parents' house in 1988, Melissa & Doug has become one of the most popular toy makers in the world. Its toys have garnered dozens of awards and have been widely featured in national media.
Melissa & Doug toys meet all US consumer product safety regulations. The toys are tested at the factory of origin during various phases of the production process to ensure they meet the company's stringent safety requirements. In particular, the paints and coatings on Melissa & Doug toys are tested frequently to meet or exceed government recommendations limiting heavy metals and lead in children's items.
What's in the Box
Melissa & Doug Giraffe.
Bench Monday - Back to the grind edition
I cooked all day Wednesday and Thursday, so I decided to take the rest of the weekend off and play with our guests. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend were in. Then Zach got the pukeys and I had to deal with that all day on Saturday. So... needless to say, a lot of things have been undone for the past few days.
Today on the agenda, I have to go to the post office to mail my sister's birthday present and my BIL's phone that he forgot (that's the boxes on the counter), do the dishes, straighten up the house, do 3 loads of laundry, vacuum, mop, and get started with the Christmas decorating. But first things first, I had to take my Bench Monday shot. I have my priorities straight. :-P
p.s. Is my apron not the cutest thing you've ever seen? You're jealous, I know. Get your own. Macys.com.
Made after my friend's real live baby girl, Alice. She is all hand stitched from recycled fabrics, in a smoke free home; this little doll is made for lovin'. She has a big red and pink heart and stands about 14" from the tip of her head to her toes. The green and yellow pacifier, plugging her mouth is guaranteed to keep her happy.
baby thank you cards
real baby horses
baby crib for sale
berenguer reborn babies
baby bed sharing
when did your baby sleep through the night
baby shower favors labels
talking baby dolls
christmas pictures of baby jesus